1.06.2013

Pinterest Users - Win iPhone 4/4s Art Cover

It's My Birthday - Win a Present!

One of a kind clip on cover for your iPhone 4/4s.
Win one right out of my Etsy shop, your choice.
Here is all that you have to do.
  1. For this to work, you must be a Pinterest user.
  2. Go to my Etsy shop called ArtisticallyNclined and take a look around.
  3. Find any item that intrigues you and LIKE it if you are on Facebook OR Tweet if you prefer Twitter.
  4. Then PIN it to Pinterest with descriptions used in my product, including a mention of the name of the item with my store name.  
  5. Contact me and let me know that you followed these directions.  
  6. Ready, Set, Go Pin!

Whichever PIN I find first using key words that are in the description of my product...wins any choice of the covers that I have in my Etsy shop.

I will begin my search on my birthday, January 11th.....so enter as many times as you would like before then.  First one to pop up on my Pinterest search wins!
Happy Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment